Friday, June 13, 2008

Zohan... and a poll...

I have had a pretty rough week... so my mom agreed to go see the new Adam Sandler flick with me. Don't Mess With Zohan... was... in my eyes hilarious... But 4 people walked out. My mom said it was "raunchy". Honestly though, it's Adam Sandler... What do you expect, really? He is a raunchy dude. So, would I recommend it? Yes, to my friends who like raunchy. NO, to my friends who are offended by crude humor.

I am putting a new poll up after I post this blog. Participate! It is hilariously important to me. Pretty Please????
Thanks :)

3 comments:

Abby said...

I don't think you have enough cereal options. Surely there are more kinds of cereal out there than... what includes a really big number of things? Dollars in the national debt? Furs that Besty leaves in my bed each time she sleeps there? Something. I voted for "healthy junk" because I don't like the other options, but what exactly is "healthy junk"? Oh, it's another oxymoron for my collection! Yay!

Kendra said...

well, healthy stuff is basically anything besides Kix or Lucky Charms :) Actually, I didn't put any other options because I wanted people to choose between those three. I am more interested in the differences in votes between Kix and Lucky Charms... It's kind of a...... psychological debate..... of sorts...

Abby said...

I'm not that excited about Kix or Lucky Charms because they're both puffy--that's a problem because once they get in milk, they get soggy... which defeats the point of puffiness. But if I start off with cereal that's not puffy anyway, then it's okay for it to get soggy. In my mind, that's logical.