Sunday, June 8, 2008

Intervention

Have you ever seen the show Intervention? It is one of my favorites right now. Everytime I watch it however, I think I need an intervention. I am an addict in so many ways, ways in which I don't want to admit. Am I such an addict that I need an intervention?

Am I ready to admit to these addictions? It is so difficult to talk about my weaknesses, because I am supposed to be strong. So where do I start? How do I admit to the world that I am weak? How can I say the words which are impossible?

How can I say therapy is working when I still feel like dying? How can I continue to pay 90 dollars a week to skirt around the "real" issues?

I am frustrated.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I don't have a solution or recommendation or such... I think we're all just kind of stumbling through life as best we can--or at least that's what I'm doing. But, I want to let you know that I care... email if you want to rant or vent or such... and I still want to know if you're going to be in Utah again this summer....