Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The easy stuff...

Okay, I have decided that I am going to figure myself out a little at a time. I have been fake for so long that I need to start from the basics... So here it goes.

These are the things I know for sure about myself...
1. I hate green beans (unless they are fresh out of the garden)
2. I hate avacado
3. I love Adam Sandler, no matter how raunchy he is
4. I like being in school
5. I love the color yellow
6. I love Dr. Phil
7. I like to take afternoon naps
8. I'll only drink light blue gatorade
9. I HATE spiders... i will scream and cry when I see one (I know, lame)
10. I like my cat
11. I'm not a huge dog fan
12. I'm scared of love

1 comment:

Abby said...

This is great! I think starting with the things that are more straightforward is a good idea... it's sort of like the concept of using behavioral shaping in goal-setting.

Did you really just say you like Dr. Phil? I haven't watched the show since we were roommates. I never want to watch it again. I want to create some theory about how the show has a negative influence on Americans' mental health, but I'm not exactly sure how that would work because I haven't really watched the show enough to figure it out. But I don't want to watch it more because it totally sucks me in and I absolutely loathe the whole concept. So, no theory. Alas!