Thursday, June 12, 2008

On a deadline... Again...

My semester ends tomorrow... I have two 14 page papers due tomorrow... Plus a few small papers. I am such a procrastinator. I just feel like I can't even get out of bed, let alone writing papers, trying to get A's. I can't get less than an A. I feel like a failure if I get less than that. I did get a B my first semester of graduate school. That is my second in my college career. I don't say this to brag, I just really have this flaw... a perfectionist flaw. So why do I wait until the last day to write these huge papers?? I don't know. I feel sick... for no reason.


I got this in my e-mail today. I thought it was great! The print is pretty small... but it's funny shiz.











2 comments:

Abby said...

The woes of procrastination... bleh. I do the same thing when I'm feeling down... but for me, procrastinating is starting a paper two weeks before it's due instead of the day I get the assignment. How do you handle this kind of stress?

Okay, I just want to wish you rapid paper-writing. You'll get through it.

Kendra said...

Two weeks before it's due?? I never start that early :)! I have turned in one 14 page paper!!! YAY! Now, I just need to revise my other one, write an introduction and conclusion and turn it in!! YAY! I am so excited for this semester to be over! Then I am free until July 7th! YAY!

Okay, how many times can I say YAY??