Sunday, June 22, 2008

Opinions?

Okay, I am frustrated with myself. I find that I have no opinions whatsoever. I struggle to make decisions and admit when I'm wrong (or right for that matter). So what can I possibly blog about? I have no interest in politics. I will vote for Obama, only because McCain gives me the creeps when I look at him. I'm frustrated with the gas prices, the same as every American. I have no opinion on abortion. I think every case is different, and one shouldn't be judged for their beliefs on the subject. I'm not one who likes to take a deeper look in to the lives of Britney Spears, Tom Cruise, or Michael Vick. The only reason they are considered more crazy than me is because they are famous. If I were famous, I would be considered completely crazy too. I think if gay people want to get married they should be able to. However, I don't tend to believe in the constitution of marriage for straight or homosexual people.

None of these things are studied opinions. None of these things would I want to "fight or argue" someone about. I want to care about things, but I find it hard to care. I wonder why? Hmm... I guess I'll have to find something I do care about to blog...

2 comments:

Abby said...

Interesting. I'm not sure whether I have any opinions, either. Well, I have opinions in that I know what I want and like and care about... but I don't know what's best or right or wrong or anything like that. I'm okay with that, though... I don't think it's my job to know everything, anyway, you know? Let us know if you have further thoughts on this.

Anonymous said...

This is interesting. Maybe you should read a book about one of these topics and see if you form an opinion that way. Back in high school, I used to read books about all diferent viewpoints. There are even books that have basic arguments for both views in them.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=opposing+viewpoints+series

Just an idea.