Saturday, June 7, 2008

hangovers and sunburns

I spent a few days in Utah camping with friends. It was super fun. The first night it rained like crazy, so we all froze. I ended up sleeping in a puddle in the tent (again, thanks Brooke)... I got in my truck about 7 am and turned the heat on to sleep. The next day was much warmer, which was nice. Yesterday it was super sunny and I got a bad sunburn on my face...

Camping is always fun with my friends. Some of these guys I haven't seen in 6 or 7 years! It was great... kind of like a high school reunion. The only sucky thing about the whole trip was the hangover. I didn't get one until I got home and got good sleep. I woke up this morning with a HUGE headache. I don't think it is really an official headache, because I didn't drink yesterday... but I do think it was a delayed headache. I drank too much, but it's okay. I only drink once or twice a year, so it's all good.

It's always nice to be around people that accept you for who you are, no matter what. I had a great time!!!

No comments: