Thursday, January 17, 2008

A long weekend :)

I may write more later...

I get to take tomorrow off :) And Monday is MLK day... So I get a 4 day weekend! AND, next Friday is "teacher development day"... and I'm not a teacher. Do you know what that means? That means I get NEXT Friday off too. YAY!


I'm taking an Addictions and Compulsions class right now. It is really sad to see the before and after pictures of those on Meth. It is sad to hear about the 12 year old kids who get addicted because their parents give them drugs. It is sad to hear about those who want so desperately to quit and can't. Adam Sandler says it best (yes... Adam Sandler)


Chemistry can be a good and bad thing. Chemistry is good when you make love with it. Chemistry is bad when you make crack with it. Adam Sandler


It's snowing... again. I'm getting kinda sick of snow! The kids at school today invented their own snow shoes. It was very funny. They are reading Hatchet and Brian's Winter in class. The books are really great!

No comments: