Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A long Wednesday...

I woke up this morning hoping and praying for another snow day. Even though it was -17, we still had to go! It isn't that I dislike my job, because I don't! I actually really love my job... but sometimes you just need a break!

So, my frustration for the day is outsourcing. You call a company, lets just say a credit card company, for assistance... and someone named "Mojodumandalejoyuma" answers. Now, I am trying not to sound racist. I appreciate that they are trying to make a living. But honestly, I struggle to understand them. It isn't just that though... I guess I get frustrated also because businesses in the US pay these people 2.50 an hour... maybe, for a job an American would demand 9.00 an hour for. It just seems unfair all around!

I have no opinion about politics... although I hope Hilliary Clinton doesn't win.

I am finding that I don't have an opinion about many things... I need this to change... So as I blog, I am going to find my opinions.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Mojodumandalejoyuma, eh? You make me smile.