Sunday, April 1, 2012

My amazing mom

April is my mom’s birth month… so I’m going to celebrate her all month here, on this awesome blog.

The first thing I’m going to celebrate is our friendship. I’m not going to lie, when I was a teenager I was a little naughty REALLY REALLY disobedient. My mom had her hands full with me (and my brothers). I went on camping trips with boys, I called her names, I stayed out too late… I got married at 17… you know, all that stuff. If you had asked me 13 years ago if I would consider my mom my best friend, I would have said no. But today, my best friend is my mom. We have so much fun together. I can tell my mom anything, and I mean anything… like my crazy Chinese dreams and sorrows and boys and all that. We have so many things in common, and there is honestly a never dull moment. Even when there is silence, it is so amazing being with my mom. On Saturday we went to see The Hunger Games and have dinner. It was SO fun. I ♥ my mom and can’t wait to tell you all the amazing reasons why!!

Family reunion June 2011 385My mama and all her grandkids!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tearing up...I love you.