Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 8th

Happy Easter!

Well, day 8 of loving my mom. I really loved that she went to a Disney matinee AND came to Sushi with us… She isn’t a big fan of matinees because the kids kind of ruin the show with all their endless babble… but surprisingly this one went well. There were only a handful of kids in the theater, and the movie (The Lorax) was surprisingly good. We took Parker to get Sushi for dinner. He loves it. I’m learning to love it, but mom… well, mom doesn’t so much like it. But she loves us enough to spend time with us doing whatever we want to do! So, she tasted the sushi, and didn’t like it, but didn’t hate it… Sushi is the kind of food you either like or dislike… I don’t think there are in between people. And it’s all good, because not all people are created alike. That would be boring! I love that my mom makes holidays special. Easter is a little harder of a holiday for me, because with my dad being gone its sad. My dad loved Easter. He loved hiding eggs and all that went a long with it. But, I get to spend the day with my mom… she is making her world famous Manicotti and I am going to be pregnant with food after this amazing dinner.

I love you mom.

Happy Easter.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sushi ...no...manicotti...absolutely!

Beth said...

Sushi and manicotti in one weekend?! Lucky :)