Friday, April 6, 2012

5 and 6

Okay mom, you may think I already ran out of things to say… but never fear… I just got lazy Smile

#5: Even though she loves country music and thinks Adam Sandler is too crude…. she has taught me the love for great books and reading. I don’t think many people believe me when I say I started to read when I was 3… but I sure did. I think I read Jane Eyre in 4th grade… My mom has introduced me to some of my favorite books like: The Poisonwood Bible, Redeeming Love, and She’s Come Undone. My mom has always taught me the importance of a good education and being the smarter one in the fight instead of the stronger one.

#6: I love that my mom listens to me… like really listens to me. When I’m talking about psychology or diseases or Adam Sandler or Biggest Loser or ANYTHING. Even if she isn’t interested in the subject, she listens to me and comments and asks questions. It makes me feel validated and intelligent. I’ve always thought my mom was the most intelligent woman ever! (But I’ll save more about that for tomorrow) Smile

Love you mommy. 20 days until your big day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are such a fun daughter! Love you.