Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 3rd

A quick shout out to my bitch Jackie. Happy Birthday! I won’t tell everyone that you’re 50 okay? Smile

 

Okay, 3 more things I love about my mama!

#1: Her courage! She is the most courageous person I know. I learned my courage from her. She is tough and strong and can look any beast in the eye!

#2: Her cooking. Okay, now I know you are going to say that ALL mom’s are great cooks. Nope, my mom is the BEST in the world UNIVERSE. Following her recipes is pretty impossible (pinch here, dash there), but I LOVE eating her food. YUM!

#3: Her work ethic. My mom has worked her butt off her entire life. Honestly guys, she works hard!! She raised and supported 4 grumpy awesome kids. We didn’t have the newest of crap, but we had pretty much everything we wanted… She went without a lot so we could have nice things… She works hard at her job, keeping her home nice and clean and beautiful, keeping her kids and grandkids happy and sane… I learned from her that hard work can take you places, and I believe it! She inspires me daily!

 

Love you mommy! Smile

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gees Kenz, I'm thinking of buying a cape or something...Love you!

Kimberly said...

Mom, You are the most amazing woman I know. It has been an honor to have you has my mother. I strive everyday to be like you. Someday I'm hoping to tip the iceberg. I'm jealous and grateful for the relationship you and Kenz have. I love you.
Kimberly Rae