Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mama day 4

You know what else is awesome about my mom? She makes things special. For instance, when I found out I passed my national exam… she bought me flowers. When I graduated with my Master’s, she got me a really cool courage mirror and a framed photo of myself. It’s not just the gifts though, she is truly excited for me. I know I can get a little annoying with all of my talk about graduation and clients and tests and jobs and all that… but my mom celebrates every victory with me, no matter how small. She knows the perfect times to tell me she is proud of me, or how great I am. And she doesn’t just do this for me, but for all her kids and grandkids. She knows what is important to each of us, and she celebrates with us. And when we are sad or having a bad day, she grieves with us.

Love you mommy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am SO proud of you and all of my amazing children and grandchildren, but darling daughter of mine you are going to run out of nice things to say long before you run out of month:)

Shannan said...

I somehow doubt that she will!