Tuesday, April 17, 2012

9 days behind

Okay, so apparently life got in the way… I’m 9 days behind on loving my mom.

9. I love that my mom is such an honest person. She has always taught me that honesty is the best policy!

10. I love that my mom knows each of her kids and grandkids so deeply. She knows exactly what we need, and when we need it!

11. I love that my mom laughs at my silly jokes and stories! She listens to me ALL the time and makes me feel so great about myself!

12. My mom has always helped me see myself as a beautiful person. If I say something negative about myself, she corrects me and reminds me that I’m smart and beautiful and awesome!

13. My mom tells me secrets.

14. My mom types super fast! I know that is a weird thing to love… but for some reason the sound of typing reminds me of my mom. So anytime I’m typing or hear someone typing I automatically think of my awesome mom!

15. I love my mom’s hair. Honestly, if I have to go gray before 35, I want her color!

16. I love all the memories of trips with my mom. We have gone to Mexico, California, New Mexico, Oregon, etc… Oregon was SO much fun with her! We are so compatible when it comes to vacation! She was a lot of fun even when I was puking sick in Mexico Smile

17. I love that my mom respects all people, regardless of their differences in religion or politics or whatever it may be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I so love you...you are beautiful, awesome, smart and funny.