Sunday, April 22, 2012

18-23

18. My mom stands up for what she believes in. She stands her ground and doesn’t put up with injustice.

19. My mom helps me parent… I admit that sometimes I am not a good mommy… Parker gets on my nerves, and back talks, and does things that upset me. My mom helps me put things in perspective. She is a good mom, and has had a lot of practice!

20. My mom is responsible and has taught me to be responsible. Bills first, play later.

21. My mom gives me GREAT advice! She always has, even though as a younger person I didn’t always welcome that great advice. Smile

22. My mom included my dad in family parties, holidays, etc.… even though they were divorced. She knows the value of kids having their dad in their lives.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for all the wonderful blogs. You are such a special lady and I love you so much.
Thanks for being my own personal cheerleader.