Sunday, January 31, 2010

A couple movies and a few pictures

DSC02291 <------- The spookster DSC02272 <----- Loving play time!DSC02273 DSC02275 DSC02282 DSC02285 <------ not loving the dogDSC02290 <------- Pretty kitty

DSC02265 <------ More hoar frostDSC02241 DSC02245 DSC02254 DSC02258 <----I might be obsessedDSC02259 <------- Beauty

Last night mom and I went to see 2012 at the “cheap theater”. I didn’t have high expectations going in, but I DID enjoy it!! The plot was a little loose… but the special effects were AWESOME!!! I am SO glad I saw it on the big screen. I have a total crush on John Cusack… so…  8/10. image

Just a while ago, mom and I watched “The last house on the left”. Holy shiz guys, this movie was GROSS! Scared the crap out of me, but mostly it was just gory and disgusting. Totes would not recommend it! I guess if you totally love horror/gore flicks, you might like it. Otherwise, steer clear! 1/10!

Back to work tomorrow… Should be fun, I guess. This week I have a dentist appointment, which totally sucks… but I should survive. Lost starts on Tuesday and I am SO excited it is coming back on TV for one last season! Hopefully when the season ends I will be less “lost”… But I kinda doubt it.

We have started to think about our family trip this summer. I am excited to see my nieces and nephew and brother and sister! Rosie will be ONE in March and I haven’t seen her since she was 2 weeks old!!!!! I can’t wait to see her again!!! Marisa will turn 6 this summer and will start Kindergarten! Wow! Time really does fly!

Happy Sunday ♥

No comments: