Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Internships

I am registered to start my internship in January. Since last week I have called and e-mailed over 50 sites and I can’t find ANYTHING! I have left a lot of messages and gotten a lot of no’s. I am SO frustrated! I honestly didn’t think it would be this hard. I just want to find a great placement where I get great experience… but I’m not picky either. I don’t know what to do! My application is due November 15th. How am I going to find a placement and get the application in by then?

 

SUGGESTIONS?????????????

1 comment:

Ellison Family said...

Man I know what your going through the only way I was able to find an internship was through networking- it's true what they say it's not what you know it's who you know- sucks!! Wish you lived out here I would hook you up!! Don't give up you will find something just start asking everyone you know especially your classmates and proffesors!? Good luck!! Wish I could be more help!!