Thursday, October 21, 2010

STRESSSSSSSSSS

cell1 Parker’s cell model (made from cake and candy)cell2 Learning about cells :)new cat Our new adoption… Parker named him Nick…. but calls him anything from Lion to Zack?? Weird kid

 

Life is just going by so fast! I have known for quite a while that I will be ready to start my practicum/internship in January. Well, when I got home from Phoenix I decided to get serious about finding a site… Well, I CAN’T find one!!! I have to keep my job, because, well… I need the money! But a lot of the counseling centers aren’t open evenings and weekends! Also, I need 900 hours in 30 weeks… so I have to work 30 hours per week to even come close to finishing! Ugh. I am super stressed about all this! I live in such a small area it seems impossible to find a place that will A) work with my schedule and B) give me enough hours!

I’m taking 3 classes this quarter, which is killing me! I have SO much more respect for single-working-school going mothers now! My days are packed full of Parker’s activities, my homework, cooking dinner, bedtimes, sports, etc… I don’t know how I’m going to fit 30 more hours of work a week into my schedule!!!

Anyone out there rich and want to support me for the next 9 months :) LOL

I’ll get through… it is just SUPER stressful right now!

If anyone knows of an internship site, let me know!!!!!!

1 comment:

Shannan said...

Hang in there Kenz...if anyone can do this, it's you.