Friday, December 5, 2008

Just happy it's Friday

Well, I don't really have anything important to blog about today... which has been pretty normal lately. I am happy it's Friday, it has been a long week! The kids preformed in the Christmas program this week, they were so cute! (I tried posting pictures, but it isn't workin' tonight). But they were very cute.

My mom and I decorated for Christmas on Saturday. It was pretty fun! Our tree is only 4 feet tall, but it's on top of a radio thing, so it looks tall :) I put the lights on the outside of the house too, which was coolio.

I went to therapy today, which was okay. We just had a pretty chill convo, which was actually nice. Sometimes it's nice to be able to just chill and talk about random stuff. I was pretty proud of myself for talking... even if it was kinda lame stuff I talked about.

Anyway... that's basically all I can think to say at the moment... I promise I'll get more interesting soon :)

No comments: