Tuesday, December 30, 2008

This year in pictures...

This year has honestly flown by... and I for realizies can't even remember half of what happened... but here is the 2008 recap for ya'll.


I rang in 2008 in the Red Lion hotel in Idaho Falls. This was the view from my room... which is pretty much amazing. I love the Idaho Falls temple, and the river, and all that! It was beautiful! I wasn't ohsoexcited about who I spent my New Years with... but such is life.




I bought Gloria (my absolutely GLORIOUS Toyota Tacoma!)
Oh she is so, so, so, amazing!!!! I ♥ her so much!

My poor kitties Gracie and Roxy died from a hereditary kidney disorder :(


I got a haircut... This picture does it NO justice however :D


I visited my friends in Utah... Brock was super cute!


I took some of my little friends to the baby animal fair! It was super fun!


I went camping with my rad Utah friends!


I spent a week at Dillon Beach with my family!!!


I met my 2nd cousin Collin and my 3rd cousin Hayden!


I had my gall bladder yanked out... and got these amazing flowers!


I ADOPTED PRINCESS!!!! She is the BEST dog ever!!!!


I was Dr. Feel for Halloween!


I adopted 2 kittens, Charlie and Chester!


I had surgery on my toes :( But they are feeling better now!!



I had a great Christmas!!!


Now I'm looking forward to 2009! Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Okay, I have two main thoughts here:

1. I want to see more pictures of Princess!

2. I totally missed that you had surgery on your toes. Your poor toes! I know that a lot of people think toes are just generally gross, but I like toes, and I rather feel bad for ones that have to get surgery. Ouch.