Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas, money, personal power, etc...

Christmas is soon approaching. Although we don't have one drop of snow on the ground, I am trying my best to get in the spirit. I've done all my Christmas shopping, I've wrapped, I've shipped, I've listened to the Christmas music... I really do want to be excited for Christmas. But there Isn't any snow... There isn't anymore money, there isn't family around... So, it is hard. So, anyway... I have just decided that I am going to be happy anyway. I am going to enjoy the fact that I got my friends and family the perfect gifts, even if they did cost too much money. I am going to be happy that I don't have to drive in the snow. I am going to be happy that I get 3 weeks off work. I am going to be happy that I am alive and healthy. I am going to be happy that gas prices are SO dang cheap these days. I am going to be happy that I have pretty much the coolest Iphone ever. Anyway, I could go on... but I won't bore you :)

I was really logging on to write about personal power, and how I am really starting to understand what that means. I understand now that you can give away power just like you can give away sugar cookies. I never thought it was possible to hand over power... but it is. So now the hard part is figuring out who in the hell has my power and how I can get it back! So, this is my new journey. I need to work on this power thing, so I don't go through life weak and powerless like I have been. Who knew?

2 comments:

Natchel said...

I have it Kendra. I have your power and you can't get it back!

Kendra said...

Give it back! It's mine! SO, bad news bears... I forgot to mail your crochet hooks in your Christmas gifts....... SO....... You will get them separate. HAHA, I'm such a loser sometimes!