Saturday, May 26, 2012

Update on Princess

Princess has been with her new family since Monday night. I was extremely sad and worried after she left. I wondered if she would be okay and if I made the right choice. But, as they friended me on Facebook and have e-mailed/text pictures I know she is in safe and loving hands. They made the trek to South Dakota and I’m sure Princess will love it there. They say Princess is happy and warming up to them quickly. I knew this was true after they sent this photo:

princess happy

She looks absolutely content in her new home. I am happy I was able to find a family that would love and spoil her as much as I did. They even bought her chicken nuggets for the road trip to South Dakota.

I still miss her like crazy, but I know she is in a good home and she’s happy and healthy. That eases the pain a little.

No comments: