Thursday, May 31, 2012

Can February March? No but April May.

Can you believe today is the last day of May? I can’t!

Well, Parker survived 8th grade! And so did I  Smile

Summer has officially started (well, maybe not weather wise). Saturday I will drop Parker with his dad, and head to Salt Lake with my mom and sister. My mom will have surgery on June 5th.

This year I turn 30, my sister turns 40 and my mom turns 60. So for several years we have planned a “30, 40, 60” celebration. As time passed we realized none of us had any money to do anything (my sister lives in California, so it takes travel money). So, although being together for a sucky thing like surgery, we are going to celebrate before the 5th… because honestly, a “31, 41, 61” celebration doesn’t sound very cool. Smile

I just can’t believe how fast time is flying by! Before you know it Parker will be back and in HIGH SCHOOL!! He says he’s ready, but I’m not!

Nothing too fun has happened, so I don’t have any pictures… but I’ll blog while I’m in Utah and I’ll take a lot of pictures Smile Of scenery, not us Smile.

No comments: