Monday, May 21, 2012

Dear Princess

Dear Princess,

I know you aren’t going to understand why you live in a new home. I know you are going to be scared and angry and confused. I know you will miss me and cry when you don’t get to come home. I know that no words could explain these things to you, because no matter what I say, you won’t understand. You have been the most incredible dog I’ve ever had. I love you more than any animal I’ve ever met and/or owned. You are smart and funny and you are so obedient. The last 4 1/2 years have been wonderful. I never thought of myself as a dog owner, but you have forever changed me. I love you Princess. Please know that your new family loves you and will take care of you just as much as I have. Please know that this decision was the hardest one to make. Be happy little doggy. Enjoy South Dakota. I will miss you everyday. Parker will miss you too. Don’t cry. I love you.

princess concert

Love, photo

Mom.

No comments: