Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 2nd & 3rd

Okay, I hate to admit this, but I have been in a horrible mood… and I’ve had a hard time thinking of things I’m grateful for. So, I’m making up for yesterday and doing 2 days worth of thanks.

I am thankful for my many, many friends. I am not a super social person, I never have been. But, the friends I have made have been the best! When I first moved to Springville, UT when I was about 9, I made some amazing friends… and to be honest, I still consider them my best friends. Although we have gone different ways, we keep in touch as much as we can. Facebook has helped me stay in touch with these friends. During college, I made some very dear friends. Friends that know ALL of me. Since moving to Idaho I have made several good friends. It is sometimes difficult for me to open up and make friends, but I have made some. I love having people in my life that know me and love me for who I am.

I am thankful for the opportunity to get an education. School wasn’t always important to me. High school was kinda horrible. Going to college made me a better person. Although I complain about graduate school, but I am so thankful for the opportunity to get my Master’s degree. I can’t wait to be a therapist, to do what I really want to do in life.

I’m grumpy peeps, so this is short, but I am very thankful for all of you!

parker concert 001 Parker had a choir concert tonight… Isn’t he cute all dressed up :Pparker concert 002 parker concert 003 parker concert 004

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute photos and nice post