Monday, November 8, 2010

A little behind on thanks

Well, I’m a little behind on this thanks stuff. So, Here I go.

I am thankful for my freedom. I am thankful that I can get an education and have a job and do the things I dream to do. I live in an amazing country where there are so many young and old that fight for me. I have the freedom to speak my mind and love who I want to love. It’s amazing!!!

I am thankful for my job. Okay, so I know some days it may not seem like I like my job… but I do. I am so thankful to have a boss and co-workers who really care about me. I love working with kids and I am so blessed to work in such a great community.

I am thankful for my cute apartment. I am thankful I have a great place to live, that is safe and affordable. My downstairs neighbors kinda stink, but it’s a great place! I have enjoyed having my own place, even though I miss living with my mom Smile

I am thankful for my dog. She is SO cute Smile She is the best friend ever! She cuddles me and loves me no matter what! Halloween and stuff 006

No comments: