Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cricut awesomeness

On Black Friday I went shopping with my mom. We didn’t go super early… there wasn’t anything we wanted to wait in line for. We got to Wal-Mart at about 5:30 AM. It was fun. I got some great deals… which I can’t really talk about because, well, Parker might read this Smile Parker really wanted to go Black Friday shopping, so my mom and I took him a little bit later in the afternoon. He got a few things for his sisters and his mom. I decided I would buy a Cricut. I have wanted one FOREVER, but I’ve never wanted to pay for one… they are quite pricy. Well, I got a great deal on Friday. So I decided I would finally buy one. I ♥ it! I have used the Cricut at work, but I haven’t really been able to play with it much… so one of my own is AWESOME. Between homework, housework, and family time I haven’t had much time to play with it… but this is some stuff I’ve made. Just a simple Merry Christmas that is about 3”.

christmas cricut

Parker and I save our money in a “Tiki Punch” bottle.

Go to fullsize imageIt looked something like this (except in 2 liter bottle form)… Nothing fun or exciting, but it works as a piggy bank. Well, with the Cricut I changed it up a bit Smile  A pink pig, and the word Playtime, then the money symbol.

playtime 1

playtime 2

playtime 3

Then, I made this cute Princess sign. Smile 

princess cricut

More Cricut awesomeness to come Smile

No comments: