Thursday, November 4, 2010

Another day of thanks

Today, November 4, 2010 I am thankful for Technology. My niece Rebecca turned 16 today. She lives in California, and I’m not rich… therefore I could not see her. At 7:30 this morning Parker and I called Rebecca and sang. I began to think about technology and how awesome it is. I can use a phone to call California. Really? Have you thought about HOW COOL that is? I could call China if I wanted! Also, I set up Skype the other day. It is my hope that my whole family will get set up. My mom already did, and although she is only 3 blocks away from me, we have tested it out a few times. You can use the Internet to talk to people! This computer, this Internet, this technology can help me see the faces of my family whenever I want! I can drive a car wherever I want! I can watch TV, I can even PAUSE live TV! I can get my masters degree ONLINE! Peeps, this is cool! I am all for technology! And look at this, I’m blogging… online… Yep, I ♥ technology!

No comments: