Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Saying Goodbye to 2009 (lots of pictures!)

wedding day 

Ten years ago I graduated high school, got married, and lost my dad :( Let’s hope 2010 is MUCH better than 2000! Last year I posted all the great photos from 2008. So… Might as well carry on the tradition, as well as mention a few resolutions… So, here you go (the 2.5 people who read this blog!)

new mexico 1 I went to New Mexico with my entire family (to visit my brother, his wife, and 2 daughters). My sister and her 3 kids flew in. This is me with Emily, Parker, and Rebecca. Aren’t they cute?!

new mexico 2 My brother Chuck holding Marisa (who is 5) and Sasha holding baby Rosie (she was 2 weeks old in the photo… she’s 9 months old now!)

snake I went to the Baby Animal fair where I held a baby snake! Totally nast people!

chickenwaff I went  to my first Residency for graduate school in Atlanta Georgia… I ate Chicken and Waffles at “Gladys Knight Chicken and Waffles”. Yum. I also ate Collard Greens. Which are amazing, and I damn Idaho for not having them!

starfish I went to the Oregon Coast, where I found out I was allergic to Starfish :( (Stupid allergies!)

cake My awesome friends took Me to Johnny Carino’s for lunch on my birthday… and bought me this cake! It was VERY good!

tat I got my 4th tattoo (thanks Jackie and Cindy for your immoral support!

wreck A REALLY old man hit me while I was driving in Idaho Falls!

cali I went to California to visit my sister and her kids… we swam A LOT!

Bonsai I got a Bonsai… I killed the Bonsai.

princess I continue to spoil Princess.

chester Chester continues to be cute.

tonks I took a photography class… these were my models ;)

spook I adopted Spooky

Vivian I got to visit cute Vivan!

sarah My cousins came for Thanksgiving

peaceful I enjoyed a peaceful Christmas

 

Okay… this is WAY longer than I imagined! I did A LOT of shiz fun things this year! I’ll post resolutions tomorrow! ♥’s

2 comments:

Tambi said...

yeah, 10 years ago was kinda a crummy year for u wasn't it! I'm sending lots of good jhu jhu(however it's spelled) ur way for a much better 2010! But ur 2009 looks like is was LOADS of fun. Even if it was all without me ;)

Kendra said...

Well Tambi... 2009 would have been much funner with you around! In 2010 I will resolve to visit Utah and you more :) Your 2009 seemed pretty fun and eventful too :)