Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

So, it’s Christmas Eve Eve… Which means nothing, except that it is VERY close to Christmas. I am excited! I am angry though… I ordered something online for my mom 2 weeks ago, and it STILL hasn’t come in the mail. They said it would be guaranteed by Christmas!! I better get it tomorrow!!!

So, my mom is the district secretary and payroll clerk for the entire district that I work for. In other words, he job is super important… well, because teachers have been off this whole week, she decided to take the week off too… I mean, payroll is done and teachers are on holiday, so what could it hurt? Well, today we are still in our jammies, playing guitar hero, and just vegging when there is a knock at the door…… It is a teacher needing a signature on some important paper…… So, as we are looking totally ugly we get a visitor… Just our luck! That is what you get for living in a small town!

Well, the week has been good. Yesterday we went to see “Did you hear about the Morgan’s?” It was pretty cute… I wouldn’t recommend paying $8.00 for it, but it is DVD worthy. After the movie we ate at Texas Roadhouse, which is AMAZING! Their food is SO GOOD! I had the best steak ever!! YUM!

Today we are going to play games and chill and watch movies and all the stuff we want because it is VACATION! And we can!

So, I hope my package comes and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

No comments: