Monday, December 28, 2009

911, Rock band, Hard Hat, and resolutions

Today was an eventful day… First, I had an appointment with “J” my therapist, which is always not fun. My mom drove down with me so we could have dinner after. On our way there, some crazy drunk was driving in front of us… running stop signs and swerving everywhere! So, I did the good Samaritan thing, and called 911. Is this what you do when there is a drunk driver?? I don’t know, but it sounded like the right thing… So the operator took my name and number, and hopefully got that crazy man off the road!!

After my enjoyable therapy sesh, my mom and I decide to go to the used game store… we found Beatles Rock Band and a country Rock Band. Now, we both ♥ Guitar Hero (and spend too much time playing) but we don’t have Rock Band guitars (why can’t they be compatible?) So, my mom buys the games and we go out on a hunt for Rock Band guitars. Well, they are NO WHERE! Like, seriously guys… we called EVERY store with electronics in Idaho Falls and Rexburg! Nothing! So, we returned the Rock Band games :( No Rock Band fun for us tonight…

After this whole ordeal, we were pretty hungry. We decided to go to Hard Hat Steak House. The restaurant use to be in Rexburg and it was GOOD and CHEAP… They moved to Idaho Falls, which sucked for us. Well, today we decided to try it out, and it SUCKED! We paid 30 bucks for a dinner of chicken nuggets (basically)… It was ridiculous! And… our server was cute really crappy!

Well, stay tuned for my 2010 New Years Resolutions… They are gonna be good :)

2 comments:

brie said...

way to call the policia on the whole drunk guy. what a d-bag

and

what is the html code you use to get that heart on your post? i "heart" it, bahahaha.

Kendra said...

Okay, on my laptop I press the function key (fn) and alt and the blue 3, which is on the L key... I think with a desktop you can just push alt and the 3 on the ten key? Not sure. Does this make sense?? I'm not totally computer literate. ♥ and it looks different depending on the font you use......

Kendra