Saturday, December 26, 2009

A very Merry Christmas

shower radio I got this shower radio…

shaver This electric shaver (except mine is WAY cuter than this one! Online photos don’t do it justice)…

sheets 1 Sheets like this…

comforter This beautiful blanket for my bed!

sheets 2 These sheets!

 

openit This really great package opener, DVD opener, screwdriver, etc…

pillow A couple pillows

 

wrap This “snuggie ripoff”. I HATE the feel of fleece type stuff… this is silky smooth!

 

pirouette These!! SO yummy!

book This book… which looks GOOD!

 

And of course Pajamas and a scarf and mittens! YAY! (Plus new thermals… So I can keep warm!)

 

Christmas was great! My nieces and nephew called at 6 AM so we could listen to them open their gifts. My sister (their mom) got them a Wii… which was most exciting… They were pretty excited about the skinny jeans I got them :) I was pretty tired after the hour and a half phone call, but not too tired to open gifts. I was excited for my mom to open the things I got her… The package was in the mail today (the one that was “guaranteed by Christmas)… but the Post Office was closed by the time I got over there… So she will get one more gift on Monday :)

 

My dog was pretty excited about her new bones, treats, toys, and necklace! What a spoiled pup! The kitties were quite excited about all the new jingle balls and softy balls…. and the feather thing :)

Now, I’m enjoying my Reeces Trees and my Pistachios ;)

And… trying to figure out what to do for New Year’s Eve… Any suggestions?

No comments: