Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Soul searching......

I'm trying this soul searching thing... I mean, I have been in therapy forever (and I mean forever), but I think I finally know now that I have to put some effort into this. So I'm trying... I am really trying to put some pieces together. It is hard to know where to start, do you start from the beginning? Now? Where did everything go wrong? Can I even answer that question? I don't know there is a defining moment to craziness.

This is harder than I thought.... I'm going to take a break :)

You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Therapy is fascinating, isn't it? I think that after, um, close to ten years of therapy, I'm finally starting to get the point of it... now I have a concept of what I'm doing there, what I want to get out of it, how I want to get it, and why it's worth eighty dollars an hour. The only problem is: Now that I'm recovered, I'm not supposed to be in therapy anyway. But now I'm finally ready for it! Alas. I'll just blame in on the many flaws of the mental health system.

Let me know about any insight you have into the nuances of being a patient... we have to get this worked out soon if we're ever going to become therapists, don't we?

Abby said...

I meant to write "The only problem is this," not "The only problem is." Colons can only go after independent clauses! Okay, so I'm uptight. What else is new?