Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's been awhile...

Okay, so I haven't blogged in awhile... and I need to vent about a few things. I bought my mom a dishwasher for her birthday. I bought it from Sears around the 16th (my mom's birthday was April 26th). They were supposed to call around the 20th for me to come pick it up. I paid 60 extra dollars to have the dishwasher installed. I didn't get a call, so on the 24th I called Sears. They said they had the dishwasher in, ready to pick up. So I asked when it was going to be installed. They said I never paid for installment, so I would have to pay 100 dollars extra! WHAT? So, I said... "Nevermind, I'll go somewhere else." They didn't even argue. They gave me my money back and I went to Bingham and Sons. I bought a dishwasher, and only had to pay 75 dollars for it to be DELIVERED AND INSTALLED... They delivered and installed the VERY next day... Sears is stupid! Never shop there!!!
Oh, and Big 5 sports doesn't carry bike equipment... Does that make sense??? NO!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Yay for Mothers' Day dishwashers! I want my mom to pick hers out because I don't know anything about dishwashers, and I want to be sure she ends up with the right one; but she says she doesn't have time to do it before Mothers' Day. But, she'll get it eventually; I'll give her a dishtowel for now, and she can have the dishwasher when she has time to select one. I just think it's funny that we're getting out moms the same thing. It's a good present for the occasion though, isn't it? Oh, and I will stay away from Sears!