Sunday, May 25, 2008

Something more...

Recently a friend started writing a blog. She inspired me to be more myself here. I write things that are so matter of fact and boring... nothing that means anything to me. This is partly because I struggle to find things that mean anything to me. I'm not completely without soul. I just find it hard to put into words things I love and care about. I keep things inside, because they are safe there. My soul is under construction... Which is where I'm going to start from. Admitting this personal flaw. I lack soul.
So, here I am... writing a steady stream-of-consciousness or unconsciousness... I'm not quite sure yet. It will be my blog of healing.
I'll figure out something to write... hopefully.

Any suggestions at a soul opening topic?

1 comment:

Abby said...

I don't have topic ideas, but this is my new favorite quote:

"My soul is under construction..."

My soul is apparently in exactly the same state. This is just one of many reasons that I love reading blogs so much--people write the most absolutely genius things! Maybe I should make a blog entry that is a collection of all the genius things I've read on friends' blogs.

And--is there a significant difference between a deck chair and a beach chair? Just wondering.