Saturday, April 30, 2011

April has come and gone (almost)

Parker is a little sports star! He played city basketball, and right now he is playing Babe Ruth baseball… And the coach is putting him on 2nd base and PITCHING! He has a lot of practices throughout the week, and he is doing really great! Pictures to come soon Smile Because I work at the school district, I get to see Parker in action with friends and girls… Winking smile One of my students is in his P.E. class, so I also get to see him be a superstar. His P.E. teacher tells me everyday that he is one of the most athletic kids in the class. He was PRO at volleyball, and wonderful at football. He is doing great at badminton too! In this photo Parker is posing with the 5th period football team champions. These girls want him on their team EVERYTIME they play! He is so cute and fun, how could the girls not love him? I love to snap pictures of him playing when he doesn’t know I’m watching…              Parker football PE

These are some photos of him playing badminton in class.

imageNot very good action shots… but I only had my phone camera Smile

image

Parker’s dad bought him some cowboy books online, and they arrived yesterday! Parker was stoked! He loves these boots and is SO excited to wear them!

image

Okay, okay enough about the stinky cute boy! Yesterday we got a pretty crappy spring snow. I vowed not to complain after watching the tornadoes in Alabama… so I’m not complaining… I just really wish Spring would come!image

imageimageParker would NEVER wear shorts last year… This year he decides he likes them, and wears them on the one day it snows! Crazy kid!

imageI got in my car yesterday and noticed this lovely crack. Grr. I blame the weather!

imageBetween work and internship and Parker’s practices, and running around, we don’t get a lot of time to cuddle these days. Parker is such a great kid, and is so understanding of my crazy schedule. He knows I love him and I know he loves me. We cherish the few moments of silly play time! But I caught one good picture where we aren’t sticking our tongues out!

I love my internship, and I love that I’m SO close to being DONE! Thank you to everyone who makes my life easier! I can’t believe tomorrow is the first day of May!

No comments: