Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to Travis, and Easter Sunday

Yesterday would have been Travis’ 35th birthday. It is crazy to me to think that he has been gone for almost 17 years. Time flies by so quickly. Days and weeks go by when I don’t think about Travis, but yesterday I was able to remember him and how much he is missed. Happy 35th Travis!

Last night Parker and I stayed at my mom’s house. Parker helped clean up sticks and garbage from the yard, so my mom took us to Ole’s (oh, lee’s), the new restaurant in Sugar City. We went home and played around for awhile, then Parker went to a friend’s house. My mom and I watched “For Colored Girls”. SADDEST movie EVER! Holy cow, it was awful! Then, we painted Easter eggs! It was a lot of fun! We went to bed so the Easter Bunny could come, and HE DID! He brought me and mom a Reese’s chocolate bunny and he brought Parker a LONG BOARD! Parker has been asking for one since the day he moved to Idaho. He also got 2 shirts. Parker’s mom got him a movie (Gulliver’s Travels, very cute!) and a belt, along with some candy. Parker found all 24 of the eggs the EB brought… he had a hard time though, that E. Bunny is tricky! Parker spent the day riding his long board. He LOVES IT! He is really good too! Then, mom made us a YUMMY roast and cooked carrots and mashed potatoes! It was SO MUCH FUN! Parker and I came home and started the laundry, vacuumed, and cleaned up a bit… Now Parker is watching Gulliver’s Travels again! He is hanging out with his cat, who we like to call California. FUN day!

No comments: