Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 New Year’s Resolutions

I RESOLVE

Well, it’s that time again. I honestly cannot believe how fast 2010 flew by! At the end of 2009 I hoped 2010 would be FAR better than 2000… And guess what? IT WAS! Although I didn’t do everything I wanted in 2010, I accomplished a lot! Besides work and play and school, I got the opportunity to bring Parker to Idaho. Although becoming an insta-mom was HARD, it has also be extremely rewarding. Parker has brought so much into my life. He’s taught me how to love more deeply. He’s taught me the importance of play and imagination. He’s taught me kids really are hard work! Although I don’t want children of my own (long story), I now feel like a mother. I feel the ache when he is disappointed and hurt and I feel the joy when he succeeds. 2010 has been a great success!!

2011 resolutions!

1. Graduate with my MASTER’S DEGREE!

2. Pay off debt (and cut up credit cards!)

3. Take Parker to Yellowstone and other fun Idaho places

4. Be more active

5. Stick to my monthly budget

6. Journal once a week

7. Take another photography class

8. Start a savings account (to buy a house!)

9. Run a mile (the whole mile)

10. LOVE LIFE and BE HAPPY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great goals! Good luck and have a very happy New Year!
Love ya!
Mom