Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Last year’s resolutions

Before I reveal this year’s resolutions… lets take a look back on my 2009 resolutions!

1. Volunteer. Um. I did not.

2. Be more positive! I’m going to say… 50% on this one…

3. Be more active. Another 50% here.

4. Eat more vegetables! 80%… Good thing Parker LOVES corn and peas!

5. Less procrastination!! haha…. 10%?

6. Be more responsible with my money! 1.25%…. just to be generous to myself…

7.  Finish therapy. YESSSSSS 110% YES!!! Hallelujah!!

8. Get more in touch with my spirituality. This is a work in progress.

9. Journal more. I think I journaled LESSS! Oops!

10. Be less OCD. LOL. The meds are helping Winking smile

Stay tuned for my awesome 2010 resolutions!!!!!!!!! Can’t believe it’s going to be 2011!!! Time FLIES!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it. I love the 1.25% the best. Come on I can't wait to see what next year is all about :D

Anonymous said...

Awesome---plus if you the goals were to do "more" then 50% or 1.25%=success. :o) And I say having pets is a way of volunteering--your time and often sanity.
Thanks for a fun read--as always. I just need to figure out how to comment when I log into my blog which is written in about once a year...:oP so mebbe I should go this route. Enjoy the next set of resolutions and keep us all posted. Hugs-Laurel