Wednesday, December 29, 2010

This year in pictures…

This year was very exciting and new!

We adopted Spooky.

Beautiful weather.

A STUPID guy hit my car in the parking lot!

I DID NOT get these for Valentine’s Day… Sad smile

I took a photography class!

Parker moved in with me… and I became an instant mom!

I took LOTS of pictures!

We went to Albuquerque for Easter and I met my niece Rosie Lyn for the first time!

Parker graduated from DARE!

Parker and I moved into an apartment!

We went to California for Emily’s 8th grade promotion.

Emily and Rebecca came to Sugar City for a visit.

We took Parker to Mesa Falls and Warm River

 

Parker got glasses!

For some reason I can’t find the pictures of Parker’s baseball team… but he played baseball Smile

Parker turned 13!

We got VIP tickets to the Blue Angels Air Show

Parker started 7th grade.

I went to Phoenix for my FINAL residency!

Parker was a vampire for Halloween

Parker’s first choir concert

Parker made a pyramid for social studies

My internship site was approved!

Parker had a Christmas concert

We had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: