Saturday, February 13, 2010

Karma and The Valentine’s Day blues…

Okay guys… This week totally sucked. I pissed off the gods or Mother Nature, or The Godfather or something! On Monday a jerk of an old man backed into me at Broulims. He thinks he is God, therefore shouldn’t have to pay for the dent in my car… so he is yelling and fighting and throwing a tantrum like a 3 year old boy. On Tuesday I didn’t feel great… but went to work anyway. Well, my student ended up having a meltdown and drama, drama, drama, then went home. Wednesday I felt even more crappy, so I stayed home and puked all day. Thursday work drama, drama, drama, drama… work meeting, crying at work, etc… etc… etc… Then, Happy Hour at Garcia’s with Jackie and Cindy, which resulted in an old, drunk, leathery, hag called us pretty but fat. This goes on and on guys, so I won’t bore you with it. Just know, my luck… well, SUCKS!

So, wah, right? Yes.

I’m not loving V-day this year… Or should I say, Singles Awareness Day. It is totes rough on me… which is lame! I guess it is just a weird year. On the 18th I would be married 10 years. Whoa peeps, that is C.R.A.Z.Y! I am totally glad I’m not married to him anymore, but… I don’t know, it’s hard too.

My papa has been gone for 10 years this month too. I can’t believe it. 10 years just flies by! Seriously. 10 years ago I graduated high school, got married, lost my dad, started college. It seems like yesterday.

Anyway, I did go see Valentine’s Day with Jackie, Cindy, and Karly. It was a pretty cute movie, and I had a good time hanging out with friends!

So, Happy Valentine’s Day… or Singles Awareness Day… or Sunday. :)

No comments: