Monday, February 22, 2010

28 by 28

Okay ya’ll. I have been hearing on the radio all this jazz about 30 by 30 or 25 by 25 (etc… etc…). I wasn’t sure what this was, but the other day I figured it out. It is about weight loss (for my friends with weight triggers, I am going to be talking about weight loss). So, in 6 months I will be 28. This isn’t a significant age really… A little closer to 30 I guess, but no biggie. But, I have decided that I want to start eating better and being more active. I don’t want to “diet”. Dieting is stupid! Seriously, you diet for awhile, then fall back to the old lifestyles… So, I just want to be more healthy. I do want to lose weight… but, it is more about being healthy. So, I am going to jump on this bandwagon. I am going to try to lose 28 pounds by my 28th birthday. I have 6 months, so I don’t think it will be too bad… but I do need to work for it. So, starting today I’m going to drink more water, eat more fruits and veggies, and be active (I don’t want to call it exercise!)

So, yeah… This is my new thing. I’ll keep you updated :)

1 comment:

Natchel said...

Oh good luck! That will be awesome! There is no flippin' way I can loose 23 lbs in a month.... I mean I could but people frown upon bulimia....