Monday, May 4, 2009

Toe makeover...

Okay, so I've been SUPER busy with life and stuff... so, I haven't really given any lame updates... But, today I thought I would give you some life juiciness. LOL... So, over the weekend my mom and I went to get our nails done.. and I totally wanted a pedicure, but because of my toe surgery, I thought it would be lame, because of the whole lack of big toenail issue... BUT.......... They can put on a FAKE toenail! Total awesomeness! So, remember when my toes looked like this???




Well... Now, they look like this!!!!!!!
YAY!!!



Okay, I have like a million homework assignments due this week.... so it may be awhile before another update!

2 comments:

Bernie said...

Too bad someone stepped on your toes and ripped off that cute toenail!

Abby said...

Okay, so I'm commenting really late here... Spring semester was over as of Friday; I spent all weekend cleaning; now I guess it's time to get caught up on reading blogs.

Anyway--wait, did one of your fake toenails really get ripped off? In any case, I actually find fake nails (and actually most nail decorations) almost too bizarre for my comfort, but in a cool way. And yours are pretty cute!

As for everything else... to sort of make up for not reading and thus not commenting in the last couple of months, here's what's standing out to me at the moment... (1) I am pretty sure that either you have a lot of nieces and nephews, or you just love them a lot, or both! (2) I'm curious how school is going and what sort of residency you are doing. (3) I don't think all those medical pokings and proddings sound very agreeable, and I am sorry that you have to endure them... and I very much hope that they prove to have the desired effects and be worth the general yuckiness of medical stuff. (4) I like seeing your pictures... both the really intense ones and the ridiculously cute ones!