Thursday, May 21, 2009

A real update


(I totally got over a PHOBIA at the baby animal fair!) GO ME :)

Okay, my friend Abby made me realize I have really slacked off writing actual substance in my blog! So, I'm going to try to write something of substance here.

First, I think I should update you on my toes... The fake toenails lasted about 2 days, unfortunately they were traumatically ripped off (fake toenail and the little bits-o-real toenail). It was painful (bloody) and horrid... but whatevs. My toenails are back to being ugo... such is life :)

School is absolutely AWFUL right now. I seriously, honestly, truly hate, hate, hate it. I'm trying to stay positive, but it is really DRAINING me. It is getting super intense, and I'm like on the verge of FAILING! So.... yeah.... I have to go to Atlanta for 7 days for my first colloquium, which should be interesting. It gives you lots of counseling practice and whatev, so that is good. But I am SOOOO poor it isn't EVEN funny. I had to pay tonz-o-tuition, plus flight to Atlanta, and hotels, etc... etc... etc... BUT, if all goes well I should be able to start my INTERNSHIP in November! Then, I'll like....... have a Master's Degree! I hope it's worth it!!!!!!!!

Because of my trip to Atlanta, I will be missing the last week of work (dang :) ). So, Tuesday will be my last day... then it is S U M M E R!!! 2.5 months OFF WORK! It's amazing! Not quite sure what I'll do with myself, but I'm pretty sure it will involve visiting nieces and nephew! My sister bought a house, so I'll probably go see her and her coolio house!

Because of like, people I work with who think i'm sane (okay, maybe not sane, but you know), I'm not going to give too much of a update on my "mental health"...... But, let's just say... It's going okay, I'm good... You know, medicated still, but I don't know... a little more healthy than like Utah and the struggles with Kennie, Ken, Rhyn, and stuff is like gone, ya know? No, probably NOBODY does know what i'm talking about............ but it's hard to be vague, so I give up :) If you know what i'm talking about..... You'll know it is like AWESOME news and stuff ;)

Okay, so.... I REALLY, REALLY have to get back to homework!


Kendra

5 comments:

Ellison Family said...

Oh come on how could you hate school and homework? Ha Ha I am right there with you.

Tambi said...

Oh Kendra...you make me laugh. You are so cute! We miss you! And if you don't have problems with all them then that's AWESOME!!!!! I need a real update though :)

Natchel said...

Why won't you come to Arizona?! Man... I wish you would... I hope you are doing well. I miss you!!

Bernie said...

School is almost over! Yay!! I better be able to see you after this!

Abby said...

Ooh, thank you for the update!

And... I am sad for your poor toes. But I am excited for you about how close you are to being done with (the dreaded) school!