Monday, May 25, 2009

Memories Monday

HAHA, another themed blog... hey, it can be kinda fun!

I was going through some pictures on my computer today, trying to get some edited... and found a folder called "rehab candle fun". I was like, "what the fudge?" So I open it and find these photos.

Yeah, they look CRAZY, I know! So, funny story... Rachel and I had a TOTALLY CRAZY roomie in college at UVSC... Not just a little crazy either. She had a crazy boyfriend that was probably part of like the Utah mob (if such thing exists). We totally had to call the police on him, and then crazy men were out looking for him, to kill him (or at least cut his thumb off). So, Rachel and I were freaked out!!! But, one evening we smelt something super weird coming from her room, so we broke in :) She had a candle on a candle burner that had been on for DAYS (since she hadn't been home in days, we knew this to be true). So instead of turning it off and thanking the good Lord we didn't die from our apartment buring down....... we played in it. Yep, that's right, but our fingers and elbows in it and everything! Quite possibly the greatest day ever! No kidding!

P.S. I call it rehab candle fun because the candle was from some kind of drug rehab place :)

P.P.S. Rachel, your hair is SO short in these pictures!




2 comments:

Natchel said...

OH. My. Gosh. HOw hilarious!!! I forgot about these! Ah! And when the drug lords were looking for him and we had to hide at Lori's house?? I'm pretty sure I was talking to Nate on the phone right there... and my hair was super short! And why was I standing on the table?

Abby said...

That looks kind of fun, and (although it's not really related) it reminds me of the time Paola and Jess made ear candles out of notebook paper and lit them too close to the smoke detector for my comfort. I guess you had more than one candle adventure... but since nothing burned down, it's all good, right?