Sunday, March 22, 2009

Trying to be happy!

Okay, so I'm really trying to get out of this BLUE funk that I'm in... Chuck sent me more pictures of Rosie Lyn. She is so adorable! And Marisa is getting so dang BIG! I honestly cannot wait to see them in 2 weeks! 2 WEEKS I cannot wait that long... I am like a kid when it comes to waiting for things like this! I HATE waiting for surprises, holiday's, vacations, etc...

So, the doctors increased the dose of my diabetes medication... so I've been sick for 2 days... Hopefully by the time I go to New Mexico I will feel better. I DON'T want to go to work tomorrow! Sometimes I get really frustrated with my job, and I just want something different... but I know it the right job for me, at the moment which doesn't mean it will be right for me in 5 days, LOL!

Things are looking up... And look at these ADORABLE pictures!!!!


No comments: