Monday, April 13, 2009

A quick update

Well, I am home from New Mexico. I will NEVER drive there again! It takes WAYYY too long! Other than that it was pretty fun. The weather was mild up until the last day when it SNOWED! I thought that was pretty lame. I had to drive through a blizzard, which scared the hell out of my mom, but we got through alive. My nieces Rebecca and Marisa were sick the whole time.... THEN I got sick! So now I'm home and miserable! My new niece Rosie Lyn is ABSOLUTELY adorable! I had a HARD time leaving her! I wanted to kidnap her..... but I didn't :)

Here are some pictures for your enjoyment :)

Rosie Lyn is basically the cutest baby EVER!!!!!!!!!!


The greatest nieces and nephew EVER!

Emily, Parker, and Rebecca LOVE me :)

1 comment:

Tambi said...

She is so tiny...and SO adorable!!!! I love that pic with the two people holding her (I was guessing that's mommy and daddy). Anyway, cute pics!