Friday, March 20, 2009

A little bummed

So, I've been feeling pretty bummed the last few days. My brother and his wife are celebrating a new baby, and I'm hundreds of miles away. I know I'm going to see them in 2 weeks, and I'm super excited about that... but it's tough knowing that their new baby is here, growing and cooing and crying and being cute... and I'm stuck in cold ol' Idaho missing out on the first 2 weeks of her life.

Things are just kind of blue right now... I feel REALLY super lonely and out of the loop on things. I mean, my BFF Rachel is in Arizona, and like totally living it up being an amazing new mommy to a just amazing looking little boy Gabriel. Another baby I won't be able to see... No bueno! And like, Rachel is like the only person who gets me... so whatev. I get it... people move on and stuff... and I don't move on... So, yes, the blue-ness continues.

Everything is basically good with life, I'm just feeling super lonely and depressed and all that jazz.

The one bright part of the day is, I FINALLY got to see a picture of Rosie Lyn, the niece that is named after me, her Auntie Kenz... So............... Here is a picture for your enjoyment!!!


I know this is a pretty blurry or whatev, but it came off my cell phone... so yeah.


I'll try to post something more chipper later :)

3 comments:

Natchel said...

Oh my gosh you make me so sad!!! I miss you sooooooooooooooo much and I haven't moved on Kendra! I just can't quit you! :) I have moved, but not moved on! And you can come visit any time you want. We're blessing Gabriel the sunday after General Conference which is Easter sunday... wish you could come. :(
Kendy, will you be my best friend? Say yes!
P.S Oh man I was laughing the other day because I was cleaning out a box and found the mace we had for that scary night when we stayed at Loris!!

Kendra said...

I know you haven't moved on Rachel!!! I'm so happy we can stay friends far apart! I just miss everyone, and was being a downer yesterday :) I SO want to come to Gabriel's blessing! If I wasn't going to be in New Mexico I SO would! I am driving back to Idaho on Easter Sunday :( But I totally want to come this summer to visit! I have the whole summer off, so I am thinking I could drive out! YAY! And, that is hilarious about the mace! That night was so SCARY! Um, and I found the pictures of you in the dryer the other day! LOL, that was crazy!

Natchel said...

You could totally still make it!! New Mexico and Arizona are next door neighbors remember?? Just swing by on your way home!!