Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 resolutions

First, let’s recap 2011’s resolutions…

1. Graduate with my MASTER’S DEGREE! I DID THIS! I DID THIS! I DID THIS!

2. Pay off debt (and cut up credit cards!) I DID NOT DO THIS Sad smile I TRIED, I REALLY DID… BUT IT IS JUST HARDER THAN IT SOUNDS!

3. Take Parker to Yellowstone and other fun Idaho places BECAUSE OF INTERNSHIP AND BUSY SCHEDULE (YES, I’M MAKING EXCUSES, I DIDN’T GET TO DO THIS… BUT 2012 IS A NEW YEAR!)

4. Be more active THIS IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS

5. Stick to my monthly budget UH, NO.

6. Journal once a week PROBABLY MORE LIKE ONCE EVERY 3 MONTHS.

7. Take another photography class NO TIME!

8. Start a savings account (to buy a house!) IT HAS ABOUT 73 CENTS

9. Run a mile (the whole mile) NOPE.

10. LOVE LIFE and BE HAPPY!  WORK IN PROGRESS

2012 RESOLUTIONS

1. NOURISH MY MIND AND BODY WITH HEALTHY THINGS

2. Journal monthly

3. Spend more quality time with Parker

4. Pay off ONE credit card

5. Take walks with Parker and Princess

6. Keep my kitchen table clean

7. Write letters (snail mail) monthly to family and friends

8. Catch up on Parker’s scrapbook

9. Cook at home 6 times per week (at least)

10. Be less frivolous

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kendra,
I personally like your 2012 goals A LOT better than the 2011 ones. I think graduating with your masters amd passing the NCE are enough goals for a lifetime :D great job last year! and... Good luck this year!!!!

Karlie