Sunday, February 27, 2011

30??

So, today I was reading back through my blog. I looked back at some of my first posts and laughed at myself. One that stuck out was a list of things I wanted to do before I was 30. Back then 30 seemed really far away… but this summer I will turn 29. I guess 30 isn’t so far away anymore. I have to laugh at some of my goals…

Here they are:

1) Go to Africa to work in an orphanage. (Well, this definitely won’t happen by August 11, 2012)
2) Learn a foreign language. (I guess I could still try to do this… hmmm… Maybe)
3) Own a Mustang (Car not horse) (HA, yeah right… unless I win the lottery!)
4) Have my Master's Degree. (YES, I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!)
5) Run a marathon (I HOPE SO!)
6) Live on my own (hahahaha, sad that that made the list) (YESS, It happened. LOL)
7) Have more than 127 dollars in my savings account. (nope, still hasn’t happened. I hope by 2012 it will) Smile
8) Go on a cruise (conquer my fear of the ocean) (Maybe)
9) Finish my book. (Ha, well… maybe)
10) "quit" therapy. (Yep, I sure did!)

11) Skydive (We’ll see.)

12) Visit every state in the US (Doubtful)

Well, that’s my list. 30 isn’t so far away. Let’s see what I accomplish in the next year and a half!

 

No comments: